Monday, February 26, 2007

Rus



It's been 2 years todat since I lost my brother, Rus... It still seems surreal! I can't believe how fast the time has gone & how many things have changed. I wish he could've met Anthon's family & visa versa- he had the most genuine heart out of any person I've ever know, just very excepting of everyone. I am greatful that He & Anthon met & got to know each other a little! For some reason it makes me happier to know that Rus & my dad both loved Anthon. I posted one of my favorite shots from his gravesite (he loved to play guitar & some one left a pic among all the flowers). The other shot is of a Christmas card he sent out... it shows the fun personality he had!

2 comments:

THE MICHAEL FAMILY said...

March 8 it will be 5 yrs since I lost my dad. I learned a lot of life changing lessons from that experiance. It put perspective on just how short our lives really are. It's unfortunate that it sometimes takes a tragedy for us to live our lives and love eachother the way we should.

Ron Michael Family said...

We still think of our loved ones when they are not with us. What a comfort it is to know where they are. You're in my prayers.