Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Weekend Trips ROCK!




This was a busy weekend for us! Anthon turned 23 on Thursday the 14th so I went out to California to celebrate his b-day with him, but it was also our 2 year wedding anniversary on Sunday the 17th. So yeah, lots of partying & FUN!! My mom came out this weekend too & it was just great to get to go to the beach together & just hang out! (It had been over 40 years since she had seen the ocean, so she was thrilled to get to go)! We went out to dinner on Saturday night to celebrate our anniversary & then Sunday I cooked dinner for all the poor starving boys & we had cake & ice cream to celebrate Anthon's birthday (since Sundays are the only night he FOR SURE won't be at work until 11 o'clock or midnight)! I had a great time & now the count down begins until my next trip out there... 14 days to go!

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I'm glad your able to go see him. That would stink to not be able to see him for the whole summer at all. That's cool that your Mom came

Heather said...

I LOVE the beach! It sounds like you all had a great time!

Eileen said...

Wow no goatee (gotee) ??? Now is Anthon will just let his hair grow on his head. I'm glad you got to see your hubby. I didn't know you were going back again.

Mike and Linda said...

Hi Ashleigh, I love your pictures...As a 30 year Navy wife I can sure understand how much you miss Anthon. My husband would go "to sea" and be gone for 6 months or more at a time. I really really miss living by the ocean, since we were so close to water for 30 years. I do love the mountains and trees, but there is just something about the sound of the waves. ( I have several CD's that are just ocean sounds} I'm happy for both of you that you get to go back to see Anthon again.

Shannon said...

Glad you guys had a great time and your mom was able to come also. I'm also glad you get to see Anthon every two weeks or so.

Aleia said...

Happy Anniversary! Happy B DAY Anthon!