Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Results Are In...



  • We got a letter from DPS today that had Anthon's actual test scores in it & they are:
    Written test:83% (He got 73% last time he took it!)
  • Oral Board: 94% (First time!)
Now, we're just waiting on them to let us know when his first step in "Phase 2" is (polygraph, drug screening/background check, & psych evaluation). Hopefully, he can go in within the next week or two & get the ball rolling! So, the next time you see him congratulate him on a job well done!! I'm SO proud of him!

10 comments:

Aleia said...

Awesome!

Pace & Gwen said...

Ha! I just hope they pass him on the psych evaluation!!! :) Ha!!!! C'mon you guys were expecting a lot of us to comment on that part of the test, I am certain). Anthon, great job! You owe me 10 mins (I'll come up with a reason as why soon enough).

*Matie Kay* said...

YeaH GOOD JOB!

Shannon said...

Tell Anthon great job and congratulations! That is so awesome he did so well.

Heather said...

Great news! Congratulations!!!!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

WoooHooooo! Great job!!

katilanae said...

CONGRATS Anthon! We are sooo excited for you, that's awesome! Hey we need to get together and hang out!

Pace & Gwen said...

Greetings from back east!! We miss you guys - love you! Be home soon - hug Sydney for us... :)

Eileen said...

Anthon, I knew those good looks would go a long way! Love you Mom

Sheldon said...

I was just looking at your blog and saw that Anthon passed some crazy hard test. I have no clue what its about but it put a smile on my face when I read that he passed. I just wanted to say congrats.