Monday, July 28, 2008

¡¡ One step closer !!

I got my 2nd practical back today- I was a little nervous about this one because it was a lot harder for me than the 1st one. It covered the Digestive system (Just a big tube that goes from one hole to another), Respiratory system (You're not really dealing with anything but the organs, oxygen, & blood, so it wasn't too bad. Still, harder than digestive!), & Urinary system (BY FAR the HARDEST system I've learned yet- who woulda' thought it takes SO MANY steps/structures just to make urine???). But, all is well! I studied my butt off...
& got 100%!!

10 comments:

*Katie May* said...

You Rock!!!

Heather said...

That is so awesome! Great job!

Brian, Lish, Lily, & Ruston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian, Lish, Lily, & Ruston said...

Good job, Ash! Can't wait until you are DONE with school and can play with me all day! We need to celebrate and go to lunch and Savers!! People probably think we're lame, but we always have fun!!

Bailey said...

Congrats. You're a wonder woman to do summer school...or school none-the-less!

Shannon said...

Wow Ashleigh! You are truly amazing. Let's hope that all of your kids get your brains. No offense Anthon.

MSorenson said...

Good job! Your knife is still at my house from Saturday. It was fun seeing you guys, we need to get together more often.

Pace & Gwen said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!! Great job. See you tonight... :( Can't comment any more about it. ha :)

Toni said...

Wow, go you! Keep up the good work! When do you find out what you are having! I think I guessed a girl!

Lydia said...

Way to go girl!