Wednesday, August 15, 2007

'Cause I'm a Blonde- ya, ya, ya!

It's been a good week & it's only Wednesday! I finally got my NASTY roots fixed (since swimming lessons are pretty much done)!! YAY! I love what she did for me! I finally got my bangs the way I wanted them- I was always nervous about cutting them too short, but that's what I wanted... I just didn't know it!! And I was lucky enough to get into my anatomy & physiology class for this semester; Somebody dropped out or didn't pay their tuition, either way I thank them kindly (even though I had to wait 3 HOURS in line to get a spot)!! So yeah, school starts Monday & I'm really excited to go back! That's progress for me because I felt like I'd rather slit my wrists than take another class this summer, so the break must have done me good :)! That's all for now... new hair, school's starting, & life is just GOOD!

7 comments:

*Matie Kay* said...

looks great! I need to get my hair redone too

Aleia said...

I LOVE the new hair, looks good on you! I just got shorter bangs too and I really like them so far.

Lydia said...

So cute! Good luck in school!

Eileen said...

Ashleigh, we miss you. And wish you could come up and see us. Best wishes in your classes. Love Ya!

Pace & Gwen said...

You look great! I'm so happy for you! Thanks for hanging out with me. I love you so much!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Hey I am glad the break did you good! A new hair do always makes me feel good too! Looks great! Goodluck!!

Connie said...

I like it too