Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Talkin' bout My guy!!


Basics

1. Who is your man? Anthon Ray Perkins


2. How long have you been together? Since December 17, 2001


3. Dating/Engaged/Married? Dated 3 yrs, 5 months/ Engaged 6 weeks/ Married 2 yrs, 2 months
4. How old is your man?
23


You or Your Man?


1. Who eats more? ANTHON!
2. Who said "I love you" first?
I did & I think it freaked him out...
3. Who weighs more? 210 lbs... He does!
4. Who sings better?
I do (I'm biased)
5. Who's Older?
Me: by 3 months & 1 day
6. Who's smarter? Depends on the subject :)
7. Who's temper is worse?
That would be me
8. Who does the laundry?
Whoever needs the clothes that are dirty the most!
9. Who does the dishes?
Whoever doesn't cook, so usually Anthon.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
He sleeps closest to the door, so it changes every time we rearrange our room.
11. Who's feet are bigger?
His (by like an inch)!
12. Who's hair is longer?
Mine... I like it that way!
13. Who's better with the computer? I think I am :)
14. Who mows the lawn?
We don't have one, but when we do hopefully landscapers will!
15. Who pays the bills?
Most of the time, I do.
16. Who cooks dinner? Again, usually me... but he can do it :)
17. Who drives when you are together?
Anthon thinks I'm a crazy driver... & I like to be chauffeured!
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?
Whoever is behind on flight miles
19. Who's the most stubborn?
Depends on the situation- but usually me.
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong?
Hmm... tough one. We both HATE to, so we kinda don't talk & then admit @ the same time :)
21. Who's parents do you see more?
It seems like he's seen his parents more than I have & I've seen my mom more than he has this summer, so I'm not quite sure how to answer this one.
22. Who named your dog? I picked it out, but he approved it


23. Who kissed who first? I kissed him,
24. Who asked who out? & I asked him to MORP!
25. What did you do?
Went & watched some dirt bike races, movie, dinner, & went to the dance.
26. Who's more sensitive?
I'm the chick... & I'm a wuss!
27. Who's taller?
Anthon
28. Who has more friends? We have the same friends!
29. Who has more siblings? I do... Brady bunch!
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I pretend like I do, but in the end it's Anthon who has the say-so!

3 comments:

*Matie Kay* said...

cute!

Pace & Gwen said...

Ash tag me - I wanna do this :) HA!

Connie said...

He is a good guy, good to see him in Showlow on my way back home this weekend. I heard about your Wisconsin trip. Have fun