Tuesday, October 6, 2009

9 Months

Mr. Roman is 9 months... ALREADY?! It seems like I just did his 8 month post- such is life I guess. This kid is a blast!! We have good times playing together everyday (I'm SO thankful I get to be home with him now- it's what I've always wanted to be when I grow up :D). Anyway, here are some new & exciting things going on in Roman's 9th month:

His stats today were pretty much the same as last time:
Height: 29 3/4 in.- 97%
Weight: 19 lbs 12oz- 50%
Head: 46 3/4 cm
He did good with the shots today- hardly cried & has been happy ever since, which I am very thankful for :)

He cruises along our furniture pretty much all the time now. When he crawls, he's REALLY fast!! I am amazed at how quickly he can get to Anthon once he realizes his daddy is home :)

This is one of his new favorite activities (along with emptying his bookcase)! It's funny to see what this tiny person can accomplish in a very short amount of time, but we're learning to keep doors shut when we're not in the rooms. Don't let the face fool you, this boy can be mischievous :)

Christmas came early & Roman got his 2 front teeth (for a total of 5)! He loves to eat, as long as he gets to feed himself- he blatantly refuses to let anyone spoon feed him!
We are enjoying our Roman Boy SO very much- He gives the best hugs (will wrap his little arms as far around your neck as he can, squeeze, & hold on for several seconds)... he really is a delight!! His time as a baby is going by all too quickly, but I really do love everything about him & am enjoying watching him grow!

6 comments:

court said...

it does go by way to fast! i love his smile! he is so cute!

Shannon said...

he is such a handsome little boy. so dang cute!!!

*Katie May* said...

too cute!

Pace & Gwen said...

Man your boy will be WALKING before you know it!! Like Momma like son, huh - you walked at what 9 months?? You over-achiever you!!! Haven't changed a bit :) He is DARLING Nash, bring him HERE!!! So I can hug him too :)

Brian, Lish, Lily, & Ruston said...

They do grow up fast. Can't believe he's 9 months already!

MSorenson said...

He is such a little cutie! I love sneaking a hug from him when I can get one. I can't believe how big he looks in that picture with the green shirt.