Sunday, October 18, 2009

Little Preview...

Here are some of the crafts I made for the Diabetes Fundraiser, just so you can get an idea of some of the thing's we'll be selling:

Magnet Boards:


(The "we rock" frame is a dry erase board & I have another magnet board similar to this that I'll be selling also)
Wall Hangings:

(I have some more of these big boards that aren't finished yet, but will be by Saturday)
Holiday Decor:
Front:
Back:
Front:
Back:
(& again, there will be more festive blocks other than these 2 designs... they just aren't finished yet)
PLUS some of the ladies from mine & Anthon's family will be bringing other items to sell, so just come & pick up something cute :)!!
**Sat. Oct. 24th starting @ 10:30AM
** Outside Papa Kelsey's 9124 E. Main St. Mesa, AZ 85207

4 comments:

Shannon said...

those are way too cute. I just may have to buy one of those myself. I hope my bows turn out cute enough. I'm just not very good at making them.

MSorenson said...

Oh my cuteness! I love the big magnet boards and little magnet board! Everything is turning out super cute. Can't wait to see the rest of the stuff.

*Katie May* said...

Ashleigh all of those are sooo AWESOME!! I love the idea of the holiday switcharoo blocks. I love them all!

katilanae said...

I love how you used the same blocks for two different holidays! What a great idea. Gosh you have been so dang busy!