Saturday, December 12, 2009

1st Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!

We had such a good time at our Ugly Sweater Christmas party- I'm wanting to make it an annual tradition (hence, the title)! Anthon was a great sport in working the hideous Santa head sweat suit for all to enjoy (even though the pants were a size or 2 too small)!! I thought my sweater was hideous til Anthon's came along & put mine to shame! Roman looked like an elf in the gay jumpsuit I found for him... Oh, what my boys go through to make me happy! Thanks to everyone who came & made the night so fun ! We had yummy snacks, a fun white elephant gift exchange, & lots of ugly sweaters to feast our eyes upon! Scroll down to see tons of pictures of all the festivities & ulginess!!





White Elephant Gifts:
I stole these so Anthon could keep them... He loved the little tools!

Sherry got bingo!

Michele got moldy, 1/2 eaten bread & homemade jam!

Corinne got expired Zrii!

Justin got fuzzy handcuffs & love dice... Corinne doesn't look too sure about this!

WINNERS:
Ugliest Men's Sweater winner!

Ugliest Women's sweater winner!

Ugliest Animal Sweater Winner!

Ugliest Santa Sweater Winner!

All around UGLIEST sweater winner!

7 comments:

MSorenson said...

Fun party, Ash, thanks for inviting us! It was so fun to see the things everyone came up with. I'm going to start shopping early next year!

Gerald & Allison said...

That is soooo funny. What a cute idea, I might have to steal it from you, I need a good laugh these days!

*Katie May* said...

ha ha how fun! We have thought about doing that before. Maybe we'll just have to do it sometime.

ecuakim said...

Hilarious! What a great party idea! Seriously, the costumes were FANTASTIC! :)

Pace & Gwen said...

Hope I can be at next year's party! That looked like it was really FUN!

katilanae said...

Wow those are some super ugly sweaters! lol! What a great idea, it looked like you guys had so much fun! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas, I miss seeing you guys!

Kara said...

Poor Anton had to wear ugly pants too?