Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The rockets red glare, the bombs bursting in air...

We got to escape the heat this year for the 4th of July & went home for the weekend. We watched the fireworks in Heber & I had WAY too much fun playing with the setting on my camera to get shots of the show!
Peter, Kelly, & Taylor
I was pretty grouchy (for multiple reasons) the night of the 4th celebrations- ask my family... I was a beast! But I did have a fun time despite my hissy fit- thanks guys for putting up with me :)
Michele & her cute boys, Taylor & Christian.
Roman biffed it right before I snapped this shot- that's why Anthon looks the way he does :)

More fireworks
My family had to go home Sunday morning, so we got to spend the rest of our time there with Anthons family- which was great! Feels like we never get to spend much time with them so we really enjoy it when we get to (especially in Show Low with the beautiful weather there)! All in all, it was great weekend.


3 comments:

Brian, Lish, Lily, & Ruston said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Why the hissy fit?!

MSorenson said...

Your camera is so great! I can't wait to see all the pictures from Utah. I think my punishment for posing instead of checking Roman when he fell is that I look like I'm storing food for the winter in my cheeks! The boys have been carrying Roman's giraffe around all day. I think they miss him! It was a great weekend, only wish it could've lasted longer!

ecuakim said...

Holy cow!!! Ash, these firework pictures are AMAZING!!!! Good work, my friend!