Sunday, May 13, 2007

¡¡ Happy Mother's Day !!



To my Moms & Sisters... hope your Mother's day was great & you felt how much you are appreciated for the hard (but divine) work that you do!! I spent the day with my family (Anthon had to pack up & leave, with one nights notice, to CA on Tuesday. So I'm officially a loner now). My niece Alishia had her little girl blessed at church today, so I went to their ward & then spent the afternoon at the luncheon. It was a nice day, even though I spent most of it teary-eyed. I've been such an emotional wreck this week!! Hopefully it won't be like this the whole time he's gone!

5 comments:

Aleia said...

I hope you feel better soon. Please call me if you need to get out and pass some time.

*Katie May* said...

No fun I'm sorry! I hope the time goes by SUPER fast!!

Meagan Rogers said...

You are always welcome at our house too if you get too lonely! You are so brave for stickin it out alone for so long!

Shannon said...

So sorry Anthon is gone. I know it must be so hard. I would hate it every day. I hate being gone from Byron just for the weekend. I can't imagine weeks at a time. Call me if you ever want to get together. Also, I want a copy of that picture please.

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

I hope you feel better soon too!