Thursday, May 17, 2007

Keepin' ßܧ¥...


Please excuse the messy couch cover :)



¡The finished product!



Inspiration can come from the simplest things.


So, I found a project to keep me preoccupied for the first week of Anthon being gone... Redecorating my living room!! I had a blast & it really did help keep my mind off him being gone. I just rearranged my furniture (which was surprisingly refreshing) & added Lots of pictures & wall decor! On the wall with the couch, I just added the little pictures on each side of the mirror (after making the mats, of course) & made the flower arrangement. The wall with the red mirror was my real project- I refinished the shelf, painted the mirror, and MADE all the picture mats & "quote" pictures. The vase & plate were my inspiration for the whole thing (I found my flowers @ Michael's)& I couldn't be more pleased at the outcome!!

8 comments:

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Someone needs to come to my house! They look great! I am glad you are staying busy.

Bailey said...

It looks really cute! I'm sure your WHOLE house will look marvelous when Anthon gets home!!

Aleia said...

Wow the mirror turned out great. I like your HOME sign how you can put a photo in the O. Where did you find that? It would make a perfect gift for someone I know.

*Katie May* said...

Looks Great!! I wish I had some decorating skills

Aleia said...

Help Gwen start a blog.I miss seeing her once a week when I worked:)

Shannon said...

The redecorations look great. You'll have to help me with ideas for my house.

Lydia said...

Looks like you have kept yourself busy! You did a great job!

Eileen said...

You did a great job decorating. It was good to see you in the evenings.