Tuesday, May 8, 2007

£íƒê is GÕÕD!


Well, I am finished with school- I took my last final on Monday night, and I am enjoying my free evenings now. My summer class starts in two weeks, but a two week break is better than nothing :)! Plus, this is Anthon's last week in Arizona & it's been nice just to enjoy his company for a little while longer (he was suppose to leave yesterday, but he extended a week). I've just felt VERY blessed and opptomistic lately (not for any special reason). I'm just thankful for my life & everything I get to do (including work & school)! Life is just good for me right now!

4 comments:

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Cute picture! I am glad you are feeling good! Breaks are always nice they get you going again! Have fun this week!

*Katie May* said...

Enjoy your week! You guys both look great!

Bailey said...

So sad he has to leave! If you ever need a friend! I'll be here!! Hehe. Good luck with summer school!!

Shannon said...

Cute picture! I think I actually kinda like Anthon's scruff. It looks good on him. Enjoy your two week break before you have to hit the books again.