Sunday, February 17, 2008

Blast From the Past!


I was stalking blogs the other day, just seeing if I'd run into somebody I know... & I did! I found a couple of old friends from high school, & one of them had this picture on their post. WHOA- Took me back! This was taken my senior year at the Snowflake Temple (my best friend & I had planned a temple trip for all the LDS seniors at our school, for our Young Women in Excellence award). I'm the 3rd one from the left... CRAZY how young we all were!

4 comments:

Pace & Gwen said...

Oh, you CUTE young thing!! :)

*Katie May* said...

That's always so fun to catch up with old friends

Shannon said...

I only recognize you and Jackie. I always love having blast from the past.

jes said...

hey ashleigh, i'm glad you found my blog!! it looks like you guys are doing good! yea that picture is crazy! i had to glance a second time and look closer to recognize courtney! ha ha everyone looks so different!:)