Thursday, February 21, 2008

Still Searching


It's been two months & still no sign of Jared. It's really crazy that there have been ZERO leads, activity, or ANYTHING that would help us figure out where he is! I'm still trying to keep the faith & have a "Thy will be done" perspective, but I HATE not knowing what happened. Still, it's these type of trials that I'm grateful for (as awful as that may sound) because they help me strengthen my relationship with Heavenly Father, as I lean on him more frequently for guidance & comfort! It's not the first time I've experienced confusion & heartache, and I'm sure it won't be the last... I'm just thankful that I know He is aware, of me & Jared! I know that when His time is right, I'll understand what happened.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Ashleigh, I'm so sorry. You are always in my prayers. Love ya.

jes said...

i'm so sorry. i hope you hear something soon..

Pace & Gwen said...

Ash you are wonderful. Thank you for all you do. We love you.

*Katie May* said...

I am glad you are hanging in there. Keep the faith!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

You definitely have faith, it is great that you are keeping the perspective as hard as it is. I have been thinking of you and your family...

Connie said...

"When I doubt and there are things in life I just can't figure out, I trust that God is in control and I hold on to the things I know." Hold on Ashley.