Thursday, February 14, 2008

¡¡ I LOVE HIM !!




Today was wonderful! I got to sleep in & have a nice relaxing morning before work; then around noon, the front door opens & in walks sweet Anthon... with 2 dozen long stem roses!! So, this obviously put me into a better mood than I was already in ( I LOVE surprises)! Then work was great because I didn't do ANYTHING- just helped my boss put her girls valentine gift bags together (REAL productive, I know). After work I came home & started to get ready when Anthon pulled another surprise out... A BEAUTIFUL diamond & aquamarine (my birthstone) necklace!! Then he took me out to dinner at PF Chang's- my FAVORITE, & since I couldn't decide between the crispy honey chicken or mongolian beef he let me get both (so now I'll have a nummy lunch for tomorrow)! It was a great Valentine's Day... He has a way of making me feel like I'm the best thing in his life (I hope he knows he's the best in mine)!!!

7 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Awwwe soo sweet! Brought tears to my eyes

Aleia said...

Go Anthon

Heather said...

ahhh...so sweet!

Shannon said...

How sweet. I wish Anthon was my husband, that is if he wasn't my brother. Or maybe I should just wish that my own husband was romantic.

Meagan Rogers said...

Love your necklace! That is so nice.

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

That sounds like a great day! That is a beautiful necklace too! It is always nice to feel loved...

Pace & Gwen said...

Beautiful necklace!! Anthon outdid himself this time. Great going, Uncle AND-then. Sydney loves you...