Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter- Better late than never, right?

Yeah, it was a week ago, but I figured I'd post about it anyway. Our Easter was nice- we don't really focus on the commercial side of this holiday too much. I figured we'd just have a small family Easter basket, but Roman's too little for candy & Anthon's diabetic... so we went without the basket :). We spent the morning going to another ward to hear Peter's girlfriend, Holly, speak (which was GREAT- She's awesome!) & then just went to my mom's for dinner. It was low key, but nice!

I tried to take pictures of Roman in his Easter outfit last week, but wouldn't you know it... the camera was dead & we weren't about to drive home to charge it! Anyway, since we went to a different ward on Easter, I figured I'd have him sport the outfit to church again today & took some pictures after we got home. This picture cracked me up- doesn't he look like he's so deep in thought??

12 comments:

Pace & Gwen said...

He's so cute!! Way to for-go the candy - wish we had.... :) Love you guys!!

*Katie May* said...

That is the cutest little outfit! And I love the shoes! Where did you get it? Oh and he is such a doll!

Unknown said...

I found everything for his outfit at Saver's, except for the shoes- those I got at Babies'R'Us.

court said...

he is so cute! i just want to squeeze him! way to go on not getting candy! we didn't either, but that's cause i knew i'd end up eating it all!

Lydia said...

Way cute! What a sweetie!

Aleia said...

Oh man...he is so cute and his outfit rocks!

Mckay and Sherry said...

Ash, those pictures are so cute.Roman is going to be a knockout. And I love the pictures of Hinkley and Roman at the bottom. I will have to get coppies of those.

MSorenson said...

He looks so darling. I love Easter. I still haven't posted my pics yet so you are doing better than me! Maybe I can get to it today...

Toni said...

He looked so stinkin adorable in his outfit! That's a good idea though. I will have to re-stage Grant in his Easter outfit since we didn't get to because of the whole life flight, crazy disaster day Easter turned out to be!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

I love the outfit! I am digging the hat. He is so cute!!

Anjanette said...

He is too cute for words! I miss the baby days!

Connie said...

He is a Doll! He is Stylin!