Happy birthday, my sweet sister & dear friend!! You're an amazing person & I'm so lucky to have you in my life!! I was going to try and list 33 things I love about you, but I decided to keep it simple & do just 5 specific things. Here we go:
1) You have a genuinely kind heart & it shows in how you treat others
2) You're incredibly forgiving & love people in spite of their flaws
3) You're a great example to me- in SO many aspects (wife, mother, daughter, friend, student)
4) You're a great listener & always help me see the good in hard situations
5) You're BEAUTIFUL, charming, funny, honest, generous, love life, have a great sense of style, are able to laugh at yourself, & help me see my potential continually! (ok, so this is like 9 things...)
I love you!! I hope your day is special & you can find some cute jeans ... Wish I could be there to go shopping with you, but hopefully I will be soon :). I love you, happy birthday!! Anthons says "what are you doin?" :)
That only you can fill.
And this empty space awaits
The magic you instill.
For your warm embrace
Does what nothing else can do
You're second to none
Because you're the one and only you.
Something was missing
Until you came along.
And someone's been wishing you
Would fill their heart with song.
For no other melody
Can touch them like you do
Their song goes unsung if not
For the one and only you.
So don't waste your energy
Chasing a destiny
You were not sent here to claim.
That isn't the reason you came,
And you know that it's true.
You cannot truly be anything else
So reach for the best in yourself.
You're more than a miracle,
You're the original you!
And if you should wonder if this could be the truth.
The hearts you have lifted up
Are more than living proof
And if you are listening,
A message is coming through
With thanks from above and
Love for the one and only you.
For no other melody can touch me like you do
And this song is song
With love for the one and only you."