Monday, August 27, 2012

Mud Run

Anthon's brother, Gerald, put on a mud run this past Saturday & asked if I could take pictures for the website. I was reluctant to go, with it being the 1st week of school, but decided to go ahead & take the weekend off from studying. The trip started out pretty rough- Anthon's other brother, Brandon's, clutch burned out on his truck between here & Payson so we loaded 10 people into our 7 passenger van, drove to Payson, & waited for Anthon's dad to come tow the truck the rest of the way up the mountain. We went to bed LATE that night & had to be at the mud run site by 6:30AM. I spent a majority of the day on a 4 wheeler chasing after participants & snapping pictures (I took over 1,000)! Even the young men from our ward came up & did it, so that was fun! By the end of the day my kids were beyond grouchy, I was sunburned, and we were all ready for a nice, warm shower! BUT I did get some pretty good shots! I feel weird posting pictures on my personal blog of people I don't know, so I'll post some of Anthon's family that did the run.  Here are a few of my favorites:
Jason- totally knows how to work an awesome shot!
I love the way his body looks in this one!!
Allison- she is amazing! So athletic!
My muddy man. Love his sweet smile!
Like I said before, I took over 1,000 pictures so there's no way I can post all of the ones I love on here! But, it was a fun experience non-the-less!

0 comments: