Saturday, March 21, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We got home around 6pm yesterday- it wasn't too bad of a drive (by that I mean the 12 hours went by fast). Roman did better than I'd expected; he did melt down a time or two, but I would too if I was stuck in a hot car seat hour after hour!! Here are some more pictures of our trip:

Just us hanging out!
Grandma with the boys

Cousins!

My buddy & me

LOVE this girl!

Tio Pedro & Sydney

We went to the Science Center one day:
Peter & Gwen- Without a Paddle!

Syd & Peter in a kaleidoscope

Ron Burgundy & Veronica Corningstone, eat your hearts out!
It was a really fun trip! Thanks Gwen & Pace for everything- can't wait to see you again in May!
*Gwen how is it that I don't have ONE picture of us together?? Will you email me the ones you took please :D?!

6 comments:

Pace & Gwen said...

Hay!! :) Miss you alreaday, Jennay... Kidding. So, I still haven't found my camera but once I locate Syd's new hiding spot for it I'll be sure and share the ones of us together. Glad you all (not ya'll) made it back safely and quick-enough-ly. Good job, Roman! You're a great sport. I hope Drew's as good a traveler as you when we make the treck in May! And Syd for that matter... It was so nice to have you all here!!!! See you again soon. Love you!!

*Katie May* said...

Sydney has gotten soo old! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun :)

ecuakim said...

Yea! Thanks for the great post! I was hoping to get the trip update!!! Looks like you all had fun; makes me miss my fam!

Connie said...

I'm glad that you got to run away to TX. Your hair looks cute. I am also glad that you still are so in love with your hubby. I can't wait to see your baby and Sherrie's too

Aleia said...

looks like you had a fun trip! Cute hair!

MSorenson said...

So fun! I'm glad Roman is a good little traveller. I love the pic of those little cuties together and the one of you and Syd is precious too!