Monday, April 9, 2012

A day in the life of Romey

 While I was going through our pictures from the last 2 months to find ones to post of Sterling's post, I found a bunch of random, fun photos of Roman in his "natural habitat". Some are candid, some are not, but all of them are SO him! Enjoy :)
He's wearing Grandma Eileen's glasses
Olives are one of his favorite snacks & he's just discovered how to make alien hands with them- so fun!
At play- "To the rescue!"


Eating breakfast- "No pictures, Mom!"
Apparently frustrated with the Wii

"Wook at me! I up-side down!"
He loves water, so bath times are always a blast!
 
Man, I love this boy! He is at such a fun, adorable, sweet (but also frustrating, stubborn, & crazy) age. He's wild, he doesn't always listen, he throws some nasty temper tantrums, he never wants to go to sleep or wash his hair, but he's mine! He gives me kisses & tells me he loves me all the time, when I walk in the door from work he runs to me yelling, "Mommy! I so glad you're here to see me!", he makes me laugh, & still plays with my hair... I wouldn't want it any other way!

0 comments: